Conor Kenny is the author of ‘Sales Tales – True Stories of How Great Sales Happen’ a book that has received wide critical acclaim (www.salestalesbook.com)
At the heart of every true story in the book, is an essential component of the art of negotiation.
Negotiation is simply arriving at a point where both sides agree.
Objectives & Outcomes
This workshop sets out to give participants a very clear education and understanding with the following objectives and outcomes;
- Understanding what we mean by negotiation versus persuasion
- Understanding myself as a negotiator
- Understanding why negotiation breaks down
- Understanding objectivity, preparation, the customer and why there may be no risk to the customer to walk away
- Understanding games versus goals
- Understanding the power of listening
- Understanding how to question without threat
- Understanding emotions, body language and their impact
- Understanding words and their impact (good and bad)
- Understanding what ‘a good deal is’
Attendees of this interactive workshop will leave with the following;
- A better knowledge of their own strengths and areas that need to be developed
- Knowing their objectives and desired outcomes before entering the meeting
- Knowing how to listen
- Understanding patience and the customers timetable
- Knowing their impact
- Understanding the power of listening, silence, words and personal presentation
- Being far more effective negotiators and far more successful.