We understand the difference between listening, deep listening and hearing.
We listen intently and we listen with only 2 things in mind; first, to understand your challenge and second, to only give you advice, guidance and options that are right for you. If we can’t do what you need, we will tell you. If we can, we will respond, in writing, with an original solution that fits exactly what you are trying to achieve. You see, we like to address original challenges because our skill is understanding the diversity of your people, your goals and your limitations. 3 books later, we write every day and we’d love to help create and write your original solution.
Everything we do is unique to you. After all, your consulting needs are unlikely to be the same as everyone else.
Every business has its own specific challenges and typically, whilst the problems may be the same, the solutions should not be. We understand this.
Where do we consult? We consult frequently in the following areas:
- Developing a strategy
- Helping you make staff more responsible, accountable and actionable.
- Unlocking conflict, barriers and demotivation.
- Developing unique, relevant and measurable sales plans
- Developing unique, relevant and measurable marketing plans
- Helping your HR function interview, review and measure more effectively and relevant to your specific needs
- Developing your brand, your message and your content
- Helping you to train your own people to train others.
- Supporting you with Legal Employment Law expertise
- Helping you with investigation processes
- Helping you write your own programmes for internal training
- Helping you with leadership development.
Often, we are presented with your unique challenge and the whole point of this fundamental part of our business is that we don’t prescribe off the shelf solutions that are often copied, bought or generic. We write everything, it is always our original content and always absolutely specific to you, your goals and your objectives.