Who is it for?
- Hospitality professionals with experience up to and including Director of Sales level.
Course Content & Objectives
- To help you sell more effectively
- To help you think more from the buyers point of view
- To give you thoughts and techniques to help you really understand the buyers motivation
- To help you ask more important questions
- To help you with your own self confidence
- To help you understand what theatre and acting can bring to your performance
- To help you gain competitive advantage and avoid being ‘just another sales pitch
- To help you close business more effectively
- To help you conduct more effective showarounds.
This advanced sales training course, over 6 interactive modules, will ….
- Give you sharp professional edge
- Ensure you understand your impact
- Give you advanced sales methodology
- Take you into greater self confidence
- Ensure your impact, questions and professionalism are effective
- Ensure your sales success can grow as a result of attending this programme
- Understand how to adapt your methods to fit the buyer
- Understand why being the same is not being better
- Show you how to deliver far more effective showarounds
Why Us? A Testimonial:
“My team and I thoroughly enjoyed training with Conor Kenny. He provided numerous real life experiences from various companies that he has worked with which we found to be beneficial. The course material was well presented and I know Sales teams throughout the hospitality industry would benefit from it. The content was very comprehensive which covered a multitude of subjects and the interactive format allowed all participants to enjoy the full impact of the learning experience. Needless to say, my team and I really enjoyed the class and are currently putting the techniques learned into practice. Thanks again!”
Ruthie Coleman, Director of Sales, The Merrion Hotel, Dublin
Why Us? A Client List that includes:
The Merrion Hotel, Adare Manor, The K Club, Ashford Castle, The G Hotel, The Merchant, The Dylan, Ballyfin, Mount Juliet, Choice Hotel Group, Dalata Hotel Group, Clayton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Harveys Point, Dunboyne Castle and many more
Duration: This programme consists of 3 full day modules, or can be delivered over 6 half days.
Training Environment: Workshops will be highly interactive, with practical homework, evaluation, expert papers, reading material and case studies.
Project Leader: Conor Kenny
Project Co-Coordinator: Geraldine Patten
More Sales Training Courses:
‘Sales Tales’ Book Master class
Training, Understanding Sales
Strategies, Innovating in Sales
Using the Telephone, Appointment Setting
Service Skills Training, Service Departmental Training
Front of Business Service Training