Conor Kenny & Associates (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which any personal and non-personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.conorkenny.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts, 1988-2003 (the “Act”), the data controller is Conor Kenny & Associates, Ducart Suite, Castletroy Commercial Park, Castletroy, Co Limerick, V94 Y6FD, Ireland
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.conorkenny.com (“Our Site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you search for a product, make an enquiry on Our Site, book a course on Our Site, make an offer using our site, or participate in a survey and when you report a problem with Our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regard to each of your visits to Our Site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction, information of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this
- to notify you about changes to our service; and to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve Our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information (if any) with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 7 of the Companies Act, 2014.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.