The objectives of this workshop are:
1. To assess your F&B menus, to examine what they offer, the quality and seasonality of the produce and the cooking techniques used in preparation. (Participants are asked to bring some sample restaurant/bar menus with them from their hotel)
2. To assess and consider how your menus are presented, the style and their impact on the customer
3. To discuss and examine what is important when putting together a menu
4. To examine what attracts a customer and impacts on their decision on where to eat
5. To discuss and examine what makes a ‘eating out’ a good experience for the customer
6. To learn who your customers are and what they want
7. To learn how to increase sales in your F&B outlets.
The topics covered to achieve the above objectives include:
• Discussing and analysing menu writing trends and styles, information on practical menu writing,
• examining what customers want in terms of the meal experience. Establishing who your customers are.
• Learning and sharing selling techniques. The workshop is very interactive and includes team exercises
• to develop new and unique ideas for attracting customers, ensuring you deliver what the customer
• wants and adding value to what you offer.
This workshop is aimed at Bar and Restaurant Managers primarily.