Tuesday 28 February 2017, 10:00 - 16:30
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, try hiring an amateur”
Many companies rush to employ and pay the price when it all goes wrong. Interviewing successfully is a highly tuned skill that combines the art and the science. Each, on their own, never give the full picture.
Learning how to probe, really probe, effectively is what this workshop is all about. Can you afford not to book it?
Led by Conor Kenny, who is an external interviewer for many private companies, this one day, highly original brand new workshop will immediately teach you the following;
• How to see if your candidate matches your brand
• Questions that reveal enormous information
• Questions that are far from typical
• Questions designed to test much more than track record
• Use of language and words
• The power of silence and different generation reactions
• The different types of interviewer and interviewee
• The psychology of the artificial interview environment …. And much more
• Expert papers and handouts