Tuesday 07 February 2017, 10:00 - 13:30
How you write says a lot about who you are, your attitude, your values and how you make me feel about your brand.
Get it right and you’ll have a long-term customer. Get it wrong and you’ll do untold damage.
(If you don’t believe me, take a look at some of the replies Managers write on review websites)
Today, more than ever, an online world gives everyone a voice, an opinion and the platforms to become an instant reporter. Like it or not, these views and opinions, right or wrong, have an impact.
How you respond to those complaints, criticisms and feedback will have a significant impact on my decision to come to you.
Writing is a skill but it can be taught.
This half day, strictly limited workshop, will be led and delivered by Conor Kenny, the author of 2 highly successful books (Sales Tales & Dancing at the Fountain) and a frequent writer for industry magazines and global websites.
The workshop will help you to:
- Understand the psychology of the unhappy customer
- The importance of empathy and immediacy
- Self-assessing your current protocol and rating your impact
- Examining real examples of bad reviews, bad emails and bad replies
- Understanding the structure of a reply
- Understanding the choice and use of words
- Understanding your impact
- Understanding the use of emotion
- Knowing how to write a really good reply.