Thursday 21 April 2016, 10:00 - 17:00
The topics covered to achieve the objectives of this programme include discussing and analysing menu writing trends and styles, information on practical menu writing and examining what customers want in terms of the meal experience. Attending this programme will help participants to establish who their customers are and learning and sharing selling techniques. The programme is very interactive and includes team exercises to develop new and unique ideas for attracting customers, ensuring you deliver what the customer wants and adding value to what you offer.
The objectives of this workshop are as follows:-
• To assess marketing collateral that will allow your business to promote and sell more
• To look at skills required within your F&B team in selling
• To understand how the lack of product knowledge can impact negatively on selling F&B
• To look at creative methods to package and sell F&B cleverly
• To assess your F&B menus, to examine what they offer, the quality and seasonality of the produce and the cooking techniques used in preparation. (Participants are
asked to bring some sample restaurant/bar menus with them).
• To discuss and examine what is important when putting together a menu
• To examine what attracts a customer and impacts on their decision on where to eat.
• To discuss and examine what makes a ‘eating out’ a good experience for the customer
DCU Ryan Academy, Lake Drive, City West Business Campus, Dublin, , 24,