Tuesday 22 July 2014, 10:00 - 13:30
This workshop has been designed for all team members who interact with your guests and customers, representing your hotel's brand by delivering your standards and best practice.
The workshop will commence with a group exercise to energise the group and bring focus to the objectives and aim of this workshop. During the workshop participants will learn how to communicate in a clear and professional manner which will assist them to recognise their physical behaviour and its impact on their customers.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to;
• Recognise and respect customer/staff boundaries
• Communicate more confidently with a customer
• Read a customer's body language and react appropriately
• Encourage repeat business by providing professional and satisfactory service
• Achieve greater job satisfaction by reducing unnecessary stress from customer relations
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, Dublin Airport, Dublin, , , Ireland