Wednesday 27 March 2013, 09:30 - 17:00
This workshop is for Revenue Managers, Senior Managers, Front Office Managers who want to learn how to increase sales by creating an effective revenue management culture and utilizing effective revenue management techniques.
The key objectives of the course are:
1) Understanding your market - To gain an understanding of how to segment your business and explores tactics that can be implemented to increase revenues.
2) Pricing by segment - To understand how price is impacted by variations in the business mix of your hotel and channel costs. To learn how to put together a rational pricing model that will protect and enhance revenue streams.
3) Demand Forecast and Analysis -To understand basic forecasting processes and the importance of accurate forecasting and its role in making informed future decisions and to identify techniques to measure the demand in future and to make price decision accordingly
4) Group Pricing and Management – To understand how to create a group pricing structure and how to ensure that your group sales team can use this pricing structure effectively.
5) Measuring Performance -To understand the key Revenue Performance Indicators (KPI's) within the industry and how to improve decision making by using market intelligence and bench-marking tools.
Cassidy's Hotel, 6-8 Cavendish Row, Dublin 1, , ,