HOW TO SELL LOTS MORE WEDDINGS
18 Jan 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 35 Days to go
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
30 Jan 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 47 Days to go
HOW TO SELL LOTS MORE LEISURE CLUB MEMBERSHIPS
27 Feb 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 75 Days to go
HOW TO SELL LOTS MORE FOOD AND BEVERAGE
13 Mar 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 89 Days to go
2-DAY SUPERVISORS MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING PROGAMME
27 Mar 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 103 Days to go
GREAT IDEAS FOR SUPERIOR SERVICE
10 Apr 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 117 Days to go
The objectives of this workshop are:
1. To assess your F&B menus, to examine what they offer, the quality and seasonality of the produce and the cooking techniques used in preparation. (Participants are asked to bring some sample restaurant/bar menus with them from their hotel)
2. To assess and consider how your menus are presented, the style and their impact on the customer
3. To discuss and examine what is important when putting together a menu
4. To examine what attracts a customer and impacts on their decision on where to eat
5. To discuss and examine what makes a ‘eating out’ a good experience for the customer
6. To learn who your customers are and what they want
7. To learn how to increase sales in your F&B outlets.
The topics covered to achieve the above objectives include:
• Discussing and analysing menu writing trends and styles, information on practical menu writing,
• examining what customers want in terms of the meal experience. Establishing who your customers are.
• Learning and sharing selling techniques. The workshop is very interactive and includes team exercises
• to develop new and unique ideas for attracting customers, ensuring you deliver what the customer
• wants and adding value to what you offer.
This workshop is aimed at Bar and Restaurant Managers primarily.