MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
22 May 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 1 Days to go
2-DAY SUPERVISORS MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING PROGAMME
29 May 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 8 Days to go
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR TIME EFFECTIVELY
12 Jun 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 22 Days to go
HOW TO SELL LOTS MORE WEDDINGS
20 Jun 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 30 Days to go
2 DAY EFFECTIVE TRAINER PROGRAMME
26 Jun 2018 10:00 - 16:30 - 36 Days to go
This course provides the knowledge and skills for those wanting to deliver “on-the-job” practical training.
Participants will learn how to interest and motivate their trainees, how to identify task processes and set acceptable standards for each step and how to use questions to confirm understanding.
It is specifically designed for those responsible for training team members in practical skills including managers, heads of department, supervisors, team leaders, trainers and staff who need to either understand the basics of training practice, or want to refine / update their training techniques. Those who have never delivered training before will find it an ideal basis for their future training activities. Trainers or potential trainers from any discipline will benefit from the course as the course concentrates on the training process rather than the content.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Explain the role of the Trainer
2. Plan effective training that accommodates different learning styles
3. Identify task processes and set acceptable standards for each step
4. Design two practical training sessions.
5. Deliver two short pieces of practical training
6. Provide constructive feedback to learners following practical training sessions
7. Assess and evaluate training sessions using feedback and self-analysis to ensure a process of continuous improvement to the standard of Conor Kenny Associates