Wednesday 14 September 2016, 10:00 - 17:00
Several phone lines are ringing, colleagues are asking questions and there are guests approaching the desk. How do your receptionists handle several people simultaneously with professionalism and poise? This hands on, practical and interactive programme is designed to specifically answer this and other important questions for those who create the critical first impressions at your front desk.
Your receptionist is the first person your guests and clients meet. The impression your receptionist gives is one of the lasting impressions of your business. You cannot leave reception standards to chance or common sense.
This programme will provide delegates with the skills needed to work in a busy hotel reception and front office. This programme will enable participants to become more dynamic within their work place as they deal with daily tasks and demands from guests and colleagues.
• Effective Communication skills
• Telephone techniques
• Time Management
• Dealing with difficult guests
• Handling conflict situations
• Complaint Handling & Professional Resolution Techniques
Upon completion delegates will be able to:
• Communicate clearly, more effectively and professionally.
• Understand how tone and body language can effect the guest’s reaction.
• Resolve conflicts within the scope of their job.
• Handle complaints effectively and appease the guest.
• Manage time effectively in order to complete all tasks.
Athlone, , , , ,