Thursday 11 December 2014, 10:00 - 13:30
The aim of this workshop is to provide important knowledge, understanding and skills for any Supervisor, HOD or Manager within your organisation that are required to handle conflict within the workplace.
The workshop will introduce participants to the concepts of conflict management; the processes and some of the skills involved.
This workshop will be highly interactive with group exercises, discussions, case studies and practice pieces.
Following this workshop, participants will:
• Have a good understanding of conflict and how conflict escalates
• Have a good understanding of different conflict styles and how they can impact
• Understand some of the consequences of not managing conflict
• Have learned some conflict resolution skills and techniques
• Have learned about the ingredients for lasting conflict resolution
• Have learned some of the steps managers can take to resolve conflict between others
• Have practiced some key skills which are important in conflict resolution
Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, Liffey Valley, Dublin, Co Dublin, ,