Wednesday 26 November 2014, 10:00 - 17:00
This workshop is aimed at providing participants with a more complete knowledge of wines. The content will include an introduction into the regions of Wine from classic regions of France & Europe. Participants will gain the knowledge required to give them the ability to build a wine list and ensure they have a comprehensive knowledge of wine service.
Modules will include the following:-
• Building a wine list
• Covering regions (France, Europe, New World)
• Styles and grapes needed (Noble grapes and discussing new trends)
• Service Skills including decanting and champagne service
• Practical Food & Wine Matching (menu matching, flavours and styles)
• Craft beers (styles and flavours and food matching)
• Cocktails (classic cocktails, basic cocktail skills, equipment)
This is a natural step on from the initial Day-one 'Foundation of Wines & Spirits' workshop.
Attending this workshop will give participants more confidence to recommend wines based on food and wine matching
Stillorgan Park Hotel, Dublin, Stillorgan Road, Dublin 18, Dublin, ,